Saturday, December 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

I think a woman shouldn't marry the man who was convicted of murdering her twin sister. Seems like a bad 'life' move to me.

Kudos to the two guys who escaped from a Chicago jail by using the time honored method of sheets tied together. It showed they were remarkably ingenius, brave or desperate, and actually pulled it off without hurting anybody. Even if you're against 'em, you gotta admire 'em.

It is almost a certainty that if I hear 'Fiscal Cliff' one more time...I'm going to jump off of one.

Happiness is a Honey Baked Spiral Cut Ham. I'm sure of it.

If you have an employee in Iowa that you find irresistable...sexually...it's okay to fire that person. At least that's what the high court there ruled. This is a blow to good looking people everywhere, and I think they should all come to Texas. Especially the women.

I was sad to hear of Lee Dorman's passing. He was the bass guitar player for Iron Butterfly. Yes, many the time I listened to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, puffing on a doobie, and wondering..."What the hell does that mean, anyway?"

Miss Venezuela Irene Sofia Esser Quintero, a Miss Universe contestant, was asked by one of the judges, "If you could make a new law, what would it be?" Her answer was thus:
"I think that any leys there are in Constitution or in life, are already made. I think that we should have, uh, a straight way to go in our similar, or, eh, in our lives as is this. For example, I'm a surfer, and I think that the best wave that I can take is the wave that I wait for it. So please do our only, eh, law that we can do. Thank you Vegas!" People are making a big deal out of this, panning this poor girl and making a mockery of her. I ask you, all you red blooded American males...would you mock this?????


Californians are leaving their State at the rate of 225,000 per year. The reason is that they are the most taxed people of any State in the Union. I believe they shouldn't be allowed to leave. They made their own bed by re-electing cretins like Jerry Brown. The people in Nancy Pelosi's district re-elect her by landslides every two years which goes to show ya how brainless Californians are when it comes to electing their leaders and representatives. We shouldn't be building fences between the U.S. and Mexico. We should be building a fence around California and shooting anyone who tries to get out.

I'm so glad I survived the Mayan Apocalypse. It was tough going...but I pulled through.

My plan is to be a millionaire by the end of 2015, if I live that long. It's a good plan. It has nothing to do with the lottery. And, it lies in the fact that I have discovered an untapped resource with endless amounts of money. No...I shan't tell you what it is. It's mine.

No matter my personal thoughts on Christmas...I wish you all a good one and I hope you get all the toys you want. Well...not really. But, it was nice of me to say so.

However, there is one that I really meant that for. That would be Tracy Barnes. She's had a tough go for some time now, and she could use a break...a BIG break. A wonderful woman, a great mother, and one who has a genuine heart of gold. I hope her children grow up to realize how much God has blessed them with her. No amount of good fortune would be enough for them all, and I wish them the very best.

And, that's it for today. I have to go get my Honey Baked Spiral Cut Ham. Yum...Yum.







No comments:

Post a Comment