Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscar Prediction Results



Okay, let's see how I did.

Best Picture:  Argo, as I predicted.

Best Actor in a Leading Role: Daniel Day-Lewis won, as I predicted. However, this was a no-brainer. Who DIDN'T know he was going to win?

Best Actress in a Leading Role:  Went for the old lady in this one and clearly missed the entire target. Jennifer Lawrence for 'Silver Linings Playbook'. Never saw it, but congrats to her anyway...even though she tripped over her own dress. Really?

Best Director:  Ang Lee for Life of Pi. Wrong again. He's a great director and I like his films. Just didn't think Spielberg would be left out in the cold like that.

Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Christopher Waltz? I was amazed. Wrong again.

Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Nailed this one with Anne Hathaway. I'm now 3 and 3.

Cinematography: Cha-ching!!! Right again. Life of Pi. 4 and 3.

Costume Design: Anna Karenina won this. I was wrong. 4 and 4.

Writing (Adapted Screenplay): Wow! I nailed another one. Argo. 5 and 4.

Writing (Original Screenplay): Django Unchained????? Good grief. 5 and 5.

Visual Effects:  Life of Pi, just as I said.

Well, 6 and 5 ain't good, but I ended up on top. Okay, now on to less important stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment