Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hell's Gunman

I am pleased to say that all systems are 'GO' on my new western for a July, 2013 release. The folks at Whiskey Creek Press (www.whiskeycreekpress.com) have been a pleasure to work with. The editor and cover artist were extremely friendly and accommodating, making sure to keep the essence of the novel intact during the editing process and helping to capture my mental picture of what the cover should look like.

The excitement for me is building as July approaches. I am working with WCP this weekend, performing a final read-through of the book to ferret out any small imperfections that may have still been overlooked. A lot of work has been put in to the novel, and I wish to thank everyone who has helped me. Dave Field, editor. Susan Krupp, cover artist and the whole staff at WCP.

I am still working on my murder mystery as well as a new western. My science fiction book is finished and I will soon be sending it to some publishers for possible future publication. My screenplay, The Keeper's Dare, has been pitched to a movie producer in Hollywood and he wishes to see it. There are three others that have been targeted for pitching the play, and we are keeping our fingers crossed in the hope someone will want to pick it up.

In the meantime, here is the cover of Hell's Gunman.


No comments:

Post a Comment