Monday, June 17, 2013

Ten Conclusions

I have concluded...

1.  I'm the only person in the world that knows how to drive.

2.  That everyone is insane but me. And that worries me that I think that...and that.

3.  When men get older, things begin to break down. I guess that works with women, too.

4.  My place of burial shall remain secret. There are too many of you who would wish to offer me a warm, liquid refreshment once I'm gone.

5.  It is 1984. Not the year. Figure it out.

6.  The creators of the PC game series, Total War, are warlocks of great magnitude and skill. They are to be feared.

7.  That a personal bucket list should be generated. Not for me. But for those I wish to assist in kicking their bucket.

8.  Obama is the beast, Holder is the false prophet, and Biden is...is...well...the Joker.

9.  My liberal friends hate me. Yet...I don't care.

10.  Rick deserves to live out his fantasy with Katie Couric. I shall arrange it.

No comments:

Post a Comment