Wednesday, August 15, 2012

May I see some I.D. please?

I bought my wife a Mercedes CLK350 convertible last Saturday. They wanted to see my I.D. I went to the Bass Pro Shop two weeks ago and bought some ammunition. They asked to see my I.D. I took one of my rifles to a gunsmith three weeks ago for some repairs to be made to it. I had to show him my I.D. When my wife bought a bunch of furniture late last year and wrote a check, they asked to see her I.D. When we got a loan four years ago, the people that were going to give me the money...with interest of course...wouldn't do it unless I showed them some I.D. While working overseas, every time I came home, I had to show U.S. Immigration some I.D. The last time a cop pulled me over, if I hadn't shown some I.D., the guy could have detained me for 'Failure to Identify'. When I got my Concealed Handgun License, I had to show them some I.D. When I bought my Ruger .357 Magnum Revolver, I had to show some I.D. Whenever I open or close a bank account, I have to present a valid I.D. I have an account at Scottrade but had to show them some I.D. before they would allow it.

Do you see where I'm going here?

Civil and voting rights groups, including the NAACP, the ACLU, the League of Women Voters, La Rasa, and every other group you can think of that is Pro-Democrat; INCLUDING the United States Attorney General's office, has sought preliminary injunctions to block laws enacted by several States to require a valid photo I.D. in order to vote in the respective State in which they reside. Their argument is that it erects unfair hurdles for many legitimate voters who lack an acceptable form of identification.

What?

How can you truly live in this country and get what you need (LEGALLY), much less what you want (LEGALLY), without an acceptable form of identification? I can't hardly walk into my bathroom to use the toilet without showing some government schmuck my I.D.

Here's what the issue is really all about. The Democrats have long relied on the blacks, the hispanics, the asians et al as a mainstay voting bloc to keep them in power. One of the ways, if not THE way, they keep them within the fold, is by the billions and billions of dollars of entitlements that is theirs to claim with little to no red tape to get it. Then, they have made it extremely easy for them to vote, even if they are in the country illegally, without proper immigrant documentation, with only a green card, or if they are even dead. Yes, I know this is not confined to the Democratic Party, but it is their expertise and they're the best at it.

Many was the time that we would go to the SSI office in Beaumont, Texas and it was overrun with hispanics and blacks. We would see them called forward and stay in front of the government schmuck for about five minutes and away they went with a smile on their face. When we were called one time, we rolled our daughter up to the desk, in her wheelchair, and sat down to speak with the person about getting her on Medicaid. Here she is, club feet, crossed eyes, yet to have any real sense of the world, obviously paralyzed, and the government schmuck tells us we need a letter from the doctor proving she was paralyzed. I said, "Are you blind or something?" That was when my wife made me go outside. They wouldn't even start the paperwork without the letter. And they would only tell us one thing at a time. After about the eighth visit we finally had everything they needed. Oh, but she got our I.D. before we left the first time. I sure didn't see the blacks and hispanics having ANY trouble showing their I.D. to get THEIR gubment handouts, so why should they have any problem with having an I.D. to vote? They wouldn't, unless they're doing something sneaky and illegal...like voting more than once or voting for dead people.

Why, we can't have people having to PROVE they are actual citizens of the United States before they vote! Voting should be open to every Tom, Dick and Harry throughout the world so even our enemies can have a say about who rules...uh...er...represents us. It's unfair, it's un-American, it's un-Democratic, it's, it's, it's....the way things should be, actually.

I'm glad the judge in Pennsylvania ruled against these traitors and frauds and said that the State has the right to enact voting regulation so only citizens can vote. Now, the Democrats will have to get off their lazy asses and be sure all their lazy, slugabed voters have fraudulent I.D.'s. That's the next, logical step for these miscreants. And that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment